Thursday, May 21, 2009

Closing Arguments for Sentencing Phase...

Closing arguments will start at 8:00 AM.  The defense maintains that Ledford's alcoholism and abject poverty caused him to have poor impulse control.  Also, a fall from a tree at age 9 gave him a brain injury that affected his frontal lobe which controls his moral judgement.  All I have to say is BOO HOO!  I have no sympathy for him, his family, his lawyers or his expert witnesses.  He showed no remorse for brutalizing Jenny.

The case should go to the jury sometime around lunch time tomorrow.  We have no idea how long this will take.  I'll be posting my victim impact statement on here as soon as I can.  If you haven't heard the phone call between this monster and his 14 year old niece, try to find them on the internet!  He is sick....

1 comment:

  1. I saw something on www.11alive.com regarding the phone calls with him and his niece. That is horrible! You all have been in my thoughts and prayers! Jenny and my mother were the same age growing up in Macon, and John is my doctor. My heart goes out to you all!

    ReplyDelete